At The Boat Locker, we have a staff of marine service experts who have some of the best experience and training in the industry.
Our state-of-the-art facility and can-do attitude along with a great staff makes finding better service nearly impossible. Our standards are second to none, and we offer continual training to keep our techs on the cutting edge of new technology within the marine and boating industry.
The credibility of our Service Department is absolutely astounding. Specializing in Honda. Mercury, Mercruiser, Indmar, Suzuki, Volvo Penta and Yamaha, we are equipped to make your pontoon, wake/surf, fishing, utility boats or deck boat suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
Boat Services Include:
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Engine repair and replacement
- Trailer Service
- Canvas Repair
- Boat Clean Up
- Acid Wash
- Your boat will be stored outside so please make sure your boat is covered and the drain plug is removed if equipped with one. The Boat Locker is not responsible for damage due to sun and weather.
- The Boat Locker is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in your boat.
- Any estimate that exceeds $1,000 must have all parts prepaid prior to any repairs made.
- Total bill is due in full at the time of completion.
- Boat must be picked up within 5 days of contact. A storage fee of $20 per day will be added to any boat left after 5 days.
- The Boat Locker reserves the right to take any legal action necessary to fulfill any debt owed.